[asterisk-users] 2B Channel Transfer on XO-based T1

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Apr 15 10:45:38 CDT 2009

Someone referred to a facility message when the TBCT call is "torn down."
There are actually two messages--when the PSTN switch takes back the calls
and completes the transfer, it sends a facility message including a unique
ID. Then, when one of the parties disconnects, the switch sends another
facility message with the same unique ID. This would provide information to
complete the CDR record. Now that there seems to be some interest in TBCT,
is someone interested in handling these two facility messages to update the
CDR?

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp