[asterisk-users] duration of rfc2833 generated dtmf

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Wed Apr 15 10:51:58 CDT 2009

Hi,

Setting the minimum was necessary in my case, and did affect
tones to and from SIP devices as well as the SIP provider, though
this was some time ago and you may have different results with
your setup than I did with mine.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)