[asterisk-users] wanpipe 3.2.7.1 Compiling error

Giovanni Andrés Nopal Pascual giovanni at voip.unam.mx
Mon Apr 13 17:19:14 CDT 2009

Hi everybody!

I'm triying to install a Sangoma A200-R FXO card on a Debian Linux 5
(Lenny), 2.6.26 kernel.

To install wanpipe driver I type:

   WANPIPE_FOLDER# ./Setup install

Everything seems to be ok. There are no broken dependencies and the
hardware is well detected, even zaptel is recompiled with no errors, but
at the time to compile wanpipe I'm getting this error message:

   include/linux/wanrouter.h:344: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list
 before ‘get_info_t’

Could anyone help me on this. Thanks in advance.

--
          D.G.S.C.A               U.N.A.M