[asterisk-users] Exit Dial Application

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Apr 14 16:49:50 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Christoph Fürstaller
<fuch_lists at kurtkrenn.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the hint. I've looked aht the full log. I've attached a snipplet from the file. But I can't see anythin which can help me. Very interesting, but not helpful for me : / Is it possible to deactivate the 'd' option? Or what else could cause
> my problem?

Ok, at first glance the app_macro looks suspicious, can You try
calling dial without Macro?

If unsuccessful, You could enable debug level 2, it will tell way much
more of everything, including DTMF events etc. Btw, does DTMF work at
all for this Zap/ line? You could verify that by using Read before
Dial.

Regards,
Atis

--