[asterisk-users] Asterisk Dial Pagers And Enter Callback Numbers

Supa thezerogroup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:30:27 CDT 2009

Anyone have a asterisk pager script that dials a list of  pager numbers,
enters the phone number, and enters pound to send the page?

I am looking for a perl or php solution. Ideally I would like to set the
pager area-code and prefix on the fly as the company I work for owns a few
blocks of pagers (111-111-11XX). I would like to specify the area code,
prefix, and first two of the telephone number, pager call back number, and
the number of calls to make. I would be willing to pay for a simple shell
script