[asterisk-users] Ring All Queue

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Apr 14 13:19:36 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Jim Dickenson <dickenson at cfmc.com> wrote:
> At least in  version 1.6.0.x you can specify a macro to be executed when the
> agent answers the queued call. This is an argument to the queue application.
>
> Queue(queuename[,options[,URL][,announceoverride][,timeout][,AGI][,macro][,g
> osub][,rule])
>
> The optional macro parameter will run a macro on the calling party's channel
> once they are connected to a queue member.
>
> Here is what my Macro does:
>
> exten => s,1,UserEvent(DidQueue,ActionID:${CfMC_ActionID} & ${UNIQUEID}
> & ${CHANNEL} & ${CfMC_AgentToUse} & ${CfMC_DialInfo} &
> ${CfMC_QueueToUse} & ${MEMBERINTERFACE} & ${MEMBERNAME})
>
> ${MEMBERINTERFACE} and ${MEMBERNAME} have info about the agent that answered
> the call.

Just test this with multiple simultenous answers, so You don't get any
surprises. I'd recommend putting Wait(10) into that macro (actually
GoSub in 1.6) and trying to pick up second ringing phone while first
is in Wait().

I haven't gotten into 1.6 yet, but here are some related problems on
1.4 with some backports:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13335
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=14859

Once You'll get the agent in some variable within answer part of
dialplan, it's just a matter of storing this into per-call database
entry and reading from parrent channel. See "function DB" and variable
"UNIQUEID" for that.

Of course, if You need it only on hangup, Luis suggestion will work
just fine, use Asterisk Realtime engine to read value from realtime
queue log.

Regards,
Atis

--