[asterisk-users] Ring All Queue

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Tue Apr 14 13:09:38 CDT 2009

At least in  version 1.6.0.x you can specify a macro to be executed when the
agent answers the queued call. This is an argument to the queue application.

Queue(queuename[,options[,URL][,announceoverride][,timeout][,AGI][,macro][,g
osub][,rule])

The optional macro parameter will run a macro on the calling party's channel
once they are connected to a queue member.

Here is what my Macro does:

exten => s,1,UserEvent(DidQueue,ActionID:${CfMC_ActionID} & ${UNIQUEID}
& ${CHANNEL} & ${CfMC_AgentToUse} & ${CfMC_DialInfo} &
${CfMC_QueueToUse} & ${MEMBERINTERFACE} & ${MEMBERNAME})

${MEMBERINTERFACE} and ${MEMBERNAME} have info about the agent that answered
the call.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com