[asterisk-users] Asterisk-beginner : cannot make phonecalls using Asterisk

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Apr 13 14:24:40 CDT 2009

jonas kellens wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I notice (on the Asterisk CLI) that my SIP-phones do not register.
> They have a fixed IP and there account information is

If your phones don't register, then your not going to be able to make a
call.

The Grandstream phones have a web interface (At least if memory serves
correctly) and you'll need to tell the phones:

server ip address
username/extension to use
password of that extension.

Once they've registered, things will get a lot easier.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: