[asterisk-users] [astersik-users] ss7 consultancy $1000 USD

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Sat Apr 11 13:23:07 CDT 2009

Apu Islam wrote:
> I am looking for someone who will implement an ss7 to sip media server.
> email me personally for more details.
> I expect a professional attitude and preferably someone I can
> communicate in English. There will be phone conversations and IM
> communications.
> If you do not have experience implementing this, please do not reply.
>
> Bounty is $1000 USD, will be paid cash with signed contract.
> Thanks.

This is a pretty simple thing to do using Asterisk with its native SS7
stack (libss7).  You might even be able to do it yourself.

In any case, a lot of the people that have experience doing things like
this are actually on the Asterisk-SS7 mailing list (you can subscribe to
it at lists.digium.com).

Please let me know if you have any issues with using and/or configuring
libss7, since I very much want it to be easy for people to use and
configure. (I wrote it) :-)

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.