[asterisk-users] Voicemail Greetings Will Not Save

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater noisewaterphd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 05:29:21 CDT 2009

Hi All,

-My asterisk will not save voicemail greetings when you call in and
record them.
-It also will not save voicemail messages after emailing them,even
though delete=no.
-Folder permissions are fine, no errors in asterisk cli.
-If i go into /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/200 and touch
unavail.wav, and then call in and record new unavail message,
unavail.wav disappears?
-Asterisk and FreePBX source installs on CentOS 5.4

Can anyone help point me towards any possible info to fix this, i'm
stumped and losing hair!

Respectfully,

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Phd