[asterisk-users] Sangoma and BT single lines

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:52:16 CDT 2009

sangoma support are amazing, they've solved nearly all the problems i've
experienced with PRI, except for one which turned out to be a bug in SWIX
(some rubbish windows based voip pbx, full of bugs and generally crap!).

there also quite happy to log in to your systems and have a look themselves
if you want them to, or if it's a particularly mind boggling problem.