[asterisk-users] VoIP Farm

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Fri Apr 3 03:14:28 CDT 2009

Dear All,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions about my term 'VoIP Farm'.
It was done in jest, and I'm glad to see how the community reacted, with
off list emails with some with advice, some with warnings, some with
funny comments, and some sending me a promise of $30 for usage of the
word for three years! To lay it to rest, I know I can't trademark VoIP
Farm, but thanks to those who suggested I try!

I'm very happy with all our current asterisk installations, thanks to
this project, there are people able to run effective businesses using
VoIP, and I'm going to attempt to build a load balanced asterisk
implementation, and name it the voip farm! And yes, when I get stuck,
and google refuses to help me, I'll be running straight here.

Have a good day all, and thank  you for making this guy smile!

---

Mr Gabriel