[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Call Manager

Timothy Smith timotsmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:23:58 CDT 2009

Hi,

In our office, we're migrating from a Cisco set up to Asterisk. We'd
like to do it gradually, so I've added an asterisk server as an H.323
gateway to the call manager so out going calls are going through
asterisk. So far so good.

Am now faced with the challenge relaying incoming calls from asterisk
to call manager. Has anyone done that before? I won't be allowed to
just make the cisco IP phones register with asterisk before it's
tested thoroughly and for the gateways to be completely idle, i need
to route incoming calls through asterisk.

Any hints on how i can achieve this (send calls to cisco call manager
4.1 from an asterisk PBX)?

Thanks in advance.
Timothy