[asterisk-users] cant get a x100p works

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:09:57 CDT 2009

Manolet Gmail wrote:
> I have an ubuntu 8.10 machine. Linux 2.6.27-14-generic
>
> i want to configure a x100p card an use it with asterisk, so i download,
> compile and install:
>
> asterisk-1.4.24
> dahdi-linux-2.1.0.4
> dahdi-tools-2.1.0.2
> libpri-1.4.9
>
> i try almost everything i found on the net but without success:

I have a working X100p on Ubuntu 8.10 server using zaptel and oslec (I
seriously recommend you use oslec rather than MG2). I blogged about it
here:
http://www.theopensourcerer.com/2009/02/12/asterisk-zaptel-oslec-and-ubuntu-server/

I must clean that post up a bit; it looks a mess, but basically ignore
all the strikeout text. Thanks to Tzafir who helped me simplify it quite
a bit.

HTH

Alan