[asterisk-users] Maybe OT - routing calls in PSTN

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Tue Sep 30 10:21:28 CDT 2008

That is my position, and I appreciate the affirmation, as well as the
offer to determine the carrier. I might email you about that. But having
no business relationship with the other carrier, it is at best awkward
for me to initiate contact on this matter, and this should be obvious to
Vitelity staff. Worse, they are now telling me to contact the user of
the number to ask them what provider they use. I think this is apalling.

So I'm more concerned with the practicality of relying on Vitelity for
service in general and in the future. Their tech support has been
absolutely cavalier to the point of insulting in refusing to deal with
this basic issue of connectivity. I'm wondering if my experience is unique.