[asterisk-users] FW: Google Alert - "dean collins"

Eric Chamberlain eric at rf.com
Sat Sep 27 14:38:46 CDT 2008

Dean,

You retain copyright to your e-mail.  Send a DMCA take down notice to
blogspot.

The real problem is the ad networks, no ads, no incentive to profit
from stealing content for ad revenue.  It's funny how some advertisers
with really good search engines can't seem to use the same search
engine to figure when they are profiting from stolen content.

On Sep 27, 2008, at 12:11 PM, Dean Collins wrote:

> Who is Chris Langford in Huntsville Alabama and is he seeking
> Digium’s permission in order to report the asterisk mailing lists
> out onto the internet
> http://asteriskbizrss.blogspot.com/
> http://www.blogger.com/profile/04174728129647374395
>
> What can be done to stop people doing this and making money out of
> selling ads on these crappy blogsites?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Dean

Eric Chamberlain, Founder