[asterisk-users] Split incoming call volume across queues on several asterisk servers

Haider Raza haider.raza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:20:49 CDT 2008

Hi,

   I was wondering if there is anyway to split, say, 300 calls that come in
from the SIP provider across 10 asterisk servers with 30 agents each,
without having the telco do the splitting. Is there any way to do call
distribution, e.g. we send an incoming call to a similar queue on the next
asterisk server if all agents on the first asterisk server are busy and the
queue already has a certain number of calls in it?

Thanks,
--
Dr. Haider Raza