[asterisk-users] Dell (was: Re: Server Dimensioning)

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Sep 26 08:29:19 CDT 2008

Gordon Henderson schrieb:
> However, given the past history of problems I've seen people writing about
> on this list, I'd be very suspicious of using Dells with plug-in cards.
> Dells themselves are fine, but it seems there are IRQ issues with some of
> their systems... (Search the archives)

Exactly. See
http://www.digium.com/en/docs/misc/compatibility_notes.php
for Digium cards. But the list is not complete. I had problems
with other Dell PowerEdge models as well.

Others have reported everything works fine for them.

   Philipp Kempgen

--
http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de  -  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com
Amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de