[asterisk-users] IAX Hangup floods link with repeated VNAK and HANGUP

Nathan Dennis Nathan.Dennis at i-solutions.net.au
Wed Sep 24 17:39:23 CDT 2008

Thanks for pointing that out Tony, Should have included that in my first
post.
Below is the version and the IAX config for each end

Server 1
Version : 1.4.18

IAX2.conf peer details

[brisbane]
type=friend
host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
trunk=yes
context=internal
context=parkinglot
qualify=10000
username=XXXXXXX
secret=XXXXXXXX
disallow=all
allow=g729

Server 2
Version : 1.4.21.2

IAX2.conf peer details

[cairns]
type=friend
host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
trunk=yes
context=internal
context=callagents
context=parkinglot
qualify=10000
username=XXXXXXX
secret=XXXXXXXX
disallow=all
allow=g729

Nathan Dennis
Integrated Solutions (QLD)P/L        Phone: +61 (7) 4044 0300
                                                Direct: +61 (7) 4044
0302
124 Spence Street                       Fax:    +61 (7) 4041 6600
CAIRNS QLD 4868                        Mobile: 0418 608609

Australia

E-mail: nathan.dennis at i-solutions.net.au
Web Site: www.i-solutions.net.au

Offices and agents in Cairns - Brisbane - Melbourne -- Adelaide --
Sydney
which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the
contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.