[asterisk-users] AGI and prepaid billing + Radius

Philippe Sultan philippe.sultan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:51:50 CDT 2008

Hi Bilal,

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM, bilal ghayyad <bilmar_gh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Philippe;
>
> Thanks a lot for ur kindly answer.
>
> How can I use the Radius with CDR (Accounting)?

Here is the documentation :
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/branches/1.4/doc/radius.txt?view=markup

> About PortaOne's billing systems: Do u mean I can use the PortaOne's billing systems Radius client (to be fixed at Asterisk side), and customize this client to be used with any RADIUS based billing system?

Yep. This client is written in PERL, and uses the Authen::Radius API.
You can integrate it with Asterisk (see the doc in the link I sent),
and adapt it to make it work with any RADIUS server.

Regards,

Philippe