[asterisk-users] AGI and prepaid billing + Radius

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 16:11:06 CDT 2008

Dear Philippe;

Thanks a lot for ur kindly answer.

How can I use the Radius with CDR (Accounting)?

About PortaOne's billing systems: Do u mean I can use the PortaOne's billing systems Radius client (to be fixed at Asterisk side), and customize this client to be used with any RADIUS based billing system?

Your kindly help is high appreciated.

Regards
Bilal