[asterisk-users] Cellroute setup with asterisk

Roberts Klotins roberts at latnet.lv
Tue Sep 23 17:53:19 CDT 2008

OK, here is how it is working so far:

Cellroute has a 3G sim card in it. Its "Phone" port is connected to
TDM400P FXO port, just next to my incoming BT line.

Calling out works fine - just as with the BT line.

On incoming calls there seems to be a problem with caller ID
chan_zap.c:4155 zt_handle_event: Didn't finish Caller-ID spill.
Cancelling. Also does not get me to voicemail with error messages as
follows:

    -- Zap/4-1 is ringing
    -- Nobody picked up in 15000 ms
    -- Hungup 'Zap/4-1'
    -- Executing [s at macro-stdexten:4] Goto("Zap/2-1", "s-NOANSWER|1") in
new stack
    -- Goto (macro-stdexten,s-NOANSWER,1)
    -- Executing [s-NOANSWER at macro-stdexten:1] VoiceMail("Zap/2-1", "10|
u") in new stack
    -- <Zap/2-1> Playing 'vm-theperson' (language 'en')
  == Spawn extension (macro-stdexten, s-NOANSWER, 1) exited non-zero on
'Zap/2-1' in macro 'stdexten'
  == Spawn extension (macro-stdexten, s-NOANSWER, 1) exited non-zero on
'Zap/2-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'

However when I set up the incoming call to go directly to voicemail
everything seems to work alright.

Next things to do will be to create a voice menu and see how well DTMF
tones are recognised.

Then I plan to add Cellroute to LAN (for sending SMS) and to serial port
(so that the default IP address can be changed and perhaps other useful
things done as well).

Robert