[asterisk-users] Cellroute setup with asterisk

Roberts Klotins roberts at latnet.lv
Wed Sep 17 03:04:11 CDT 2008

Hi there!

Sorry, I should have started this as a separate thread. Here we go:

I wonder if anyone has set up Cellroute or Cellroute 3G mobile network
gateway (see http://www.gsmsave.com/acatalog/CellRoute-3G.pdf ) with
asterisk.

I am about to do that soon, therefore any experience would be highly
appreciated.

I understand that one could connect the PSTN port on it to a FXO port on
a TDM400P card and that probably could take care of calling. I wonder
how then is it possible to deal with SMS?

Best wishes,

Robert

P.S. And of course I will be posting followups to inform how I am
getting along with the setup.