[asterisk-users] How to send indicating call privacy using P-Asserted-Identity?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:00:08 CDT 2008

Hi,

I know how to use indicating P-Asserted-Identity, but the SIP trunk provider
requires to send call privacy using P-Asserted-Identity or Remote-Party-Id
header. What I am doing is

exten => _.,n,SipAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity: "name"
<sip:5112232156 at x.x.x.x>)

The provider gets this as anonymous and can't flag the call as private.

On asking them again, they say "send us Invites that either contain
Remote-Party-ID or P-Asserted-Identity with the correct headers flagged".
Now I don't know what exactly this means and how do I do this. They are SIP
trunk providers but don't deal is Asterisk.

Any ideas?

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria