[asterisk-users] A2Billing Callback Hangup after/about 20 sec!

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 16:25:39 CDT 2008

Hi!

I am posting a2billing issue here in asterisk list because some one might have faced same issue with a2billing callback. My Callback problem has been already posted on a2billing forum which I am facing on my system. Please have a look on this thread:

http://forum.asterisk2billing.org/viewtopic.php?t=3093

"I am using CID-Callback, when you call the access number, it calls back and ask for the destination number, as you enter the destination number the call will hangup about 20 - 24 seconds, as you are entering the destination number."

I am using Asterisk 1.4, A2billing 1.3.3 on Centos 5.2 every thing is fine except callback hangup issue. by digging Google and forums for same issue, I got answered to change the carrier and i have tried with six different carrier, and it works very rare among one out of ten calls.

Can any one suggest how to fix it. I have emailed a2billing support also for resolving issue but not yet got any reply.

Thanks
Regards
Zulqarnain