[asterisk-users] distinguish trunk from same host

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Thu Sep 11 15:44:43 CDT 2008

Personally, instead of doing all that, I would simply add _one_
provider, then
when a call comes in on one DID, send it to one context/IVR, and when
the other
call comes in on the other DID, send it to it's own context/IVR.

I have done setups like this for bandwidth with 40+ DID's, you only need
one provider entry.

I should try to make that more clear :)

-Brandon