[asterisk-users] dahdi vs zap with latest version of asterisk -- having some problems

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:05:53 CDT 2008

Did you setup the new /etc/dadhi/system.conf as well as unloading your old
zaptel modules and re-inserting the new dahdi modules?

* The primary kernel modules have changed names; the new names are:
      zaptel.ko	   ->	     dahdi.ko
      ztd-eth.ko     ->	     dahdi_dynamic_eth.ko
      ztd-loc.ko     ->	     dahdi_dynamic_loc.ko
      ztdummy.ko     ->	     dahdi_dummy.ko
      ztdynamic.ko   ->	     dahdi_dynamic.ko
      zttranscode.ko ->	     dahdi_transcode.ko

Thanks,
Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca
: http://www.ratemydialplan.com