[asterisk-users] dahdi vs zap with latest version of asterisk -- having some problems

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Sep 11 10:46:50 CDT 2008

Hi.  I am using asterisk 1.4 branch svn from yesterday and I am having
some problems -- I am still using the zaptel drivers temporarily.

Now there are two problems -- the first minor in that my asterisk
would not work at all when I first tried it -- or at least not on my
X400p card chan_dahdi would not load.  there was still a chan_zap.so
in my source directory so I copied it over and at least got things
going.  However conferences do not work at all, unable to open pseudo
device.

So, how can I get chan_dahdi to recognize my zaptel drivers?  I
already have dahdichanname = no in my options section of
asterisk.conf.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?