[asterisk-users] Dundi Help

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Sep 10 08:44:37 CDT 2008

technocrat voip wrote:
> hi gior,
>
> If i understand correctly your setup would be like below.
>
>  A is the dundi serer
> B is one pbx
> C is one pbx
yes

> B and C dundi.conf contain the entity detials of A.
yes

> Either for C or B we can place calls to the extensions registered on
> the other server.
tried only from B to C just for test. Sure it will work from C to B too.

> When C extension make call to B extension call go through A and reach
> the B.
In theory it should, but the A console shows nothing when calling...do
not know why...

> If you can provide the details of dundi.conf and the extension.conf it
> would be very help full.
> to dig into the issue.
Sure but it is a lot of stuff (I post it below...it is a bit long ::)
Hope may help.)
> could you able to do the dundi lookup ..?
The dundi lookup works fine (not locally, only from one machine to
others according to wiki), but I've got problems to understand some part
of the files (es: default and peer sections).

> regards
::)

----- Server DundiLookup -----

DUNDI.CONF
[general]
department=dundio
organization=dundio
locality=Rho
stateprov=MI
country=IT
email=me at mail.com
phone=0123456789

entityid=00:30:84:7A:5B:FA
cachetime=5
ttl=2
autokill=yes

[mappings]
dundi-priv => sipregistration,0,SIP,${NUMBER}@192.168.0.71,nopartial
;per chiamare via sip

[00:30:84:7A:55:9F]
model = symmetric
host = 192.168.0.51
inkey = 51
outkey = 71
include = dundi-priv
permit = dundi-priv
qualify = yes
dynamic= yes
order = primary

[00:30:84:41:0C:1C]
model = symmetric
host = 192.168.0.55
inkey = 55
outkey = 71
include = dundi-priv
permit = dundi-priv
qualify = yes
dynamic= yes
order = primary

EXTENSIONS.CONF
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no
priorityjumping=no

[default]
exten => _XXX,1,Macro(dundi-priv,${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,2,Playback(invalid)
exten => _XXX,3,Hangup

[iax-clt]
include => sipregistration ;include i sip dell'extensions locale
exten => _XXX,2,Answer
exten => _XXX,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,4,Hangup

[dundi-priv-local]
include => iax-clt

[dundi-priv-switch]
switch => dundi/dundi-priv

[dundi-priv-lookup]
include => dundi-priv-local
include => dundi-priv-switch

[macro-dundi-priv]
exten=> s,1,goto(${ARG1},1)
include => dundi-priv-lookup

SIP.CONF
[general]
regcontext=sipregistration

[peer]
username=peer
context=default

context=default            ; Default context for incoming calls
bindport=5060            ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is 5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0        ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup=yes            ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls

-----         PBX server          -----

DUNDI.CONF
[general]
department=test
blah blah

entityid=00:30:84:7A:55:9F
cachetime=5
ttl=2
autokill=yes

[mappings]
dundi-priv => dundi-priv-local,0,SIP,${NUMBER}@192.168.0.51,nopartial
;call via sip

[00:30:84:7A:5B:FA]
model = symmetric
host = 192.168.0.71
inkey = 71
outkey = 51
include = dundi-priv
permit = dundi-priv
qualify = yes
dynamic= yes
order = primary

EXTENSIONS.CONF
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=no

[default]
exten => _XXX,1,Macro(dundi-priv,${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,2,Playback(invalid)
exten => _XXX,3,Hangup

[iax-clt]
include => sipregistration ;including local extensions
exten => _XXX,2,Answer
exten => _XXX,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX,4,Hangup

[dundi-priv-local]