[asterisk-users] Dundi Help

technocrat voip techievoip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:15:48 CDT 2008

hi gior,

If i understand correctly your setup would be like below.

 A is the dundi serer
B is one pbx
C is one pbx

B and C dundi.conf contain the entity detials of A.

Either for C or B we can place calls to the extensions registered on the
other server.

When C extension make call to B extension call go through A and reach the B.

If you can provide the details of dundi.conf and the extension.conf it would
be very help full.
to dig into the issue.
could you able to do the dundi lookup ..?

regards