[asterisk-users] DruidCON 2008, 1-2 Oct in Atlanta GA, 2 free DruidCON conference passes to be given away!

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Sep 9 16:56:09 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 09 September 2008 16:36:37 Dean Collins wrote:
> There have been at least 4 announcements with dates etc, this is really
> just the "last chance reminder email".

It's the first I've seen of it.  In any case, if this was the last in a series
of reminders, I'm puzzled why the email started with the phrase "proud
to announce".  That would either indicate that this was intended as the
first announcement, or the person posting the reminder failed to review the
text.  Neither is a very comforting thought.

--
Tilghman