[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Network Monitoring

Darrick Hartman (lists) dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Tue Sep 9 09:21:50 CDT 2008

Dean,

I'm using Zabbix to monitor network interfaces, storage, cpu load and a
few other things on several asterisk boxes.  I'm just looking at adding
Asterisk specific monitoring.  Simple things like sip registration is
pretty easy.  Getting the actual status of zap-daddy hardware might be a
little trickier.  When I get something together I can pass it along.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC