[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Network Monitoring

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:19:17 CDT 2008

Nagios has a plugins and a plugins-extra/contrib section and I've seen
*lots* of Asterisk plugins/checkers. As always, consult the Google and
find it -- http://www.google.com/search?q=check_asterisk -- and
Voip-Info also has a page on Nagios check scripts for Asterisk at
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=check_asterisk.

Cheers all,

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221