[asterisk-users] FAX over T1 Question

Amaru Netapshaak postfix_amaru at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 13:14:56 CDT 2008

Eric,

You are right, at least, in my case.  My PRI gives me the inbound call on
whatever channel is available.

I have now modified my Rhino CB with the Options stated earlier in a
message by Bryce Chidester of Rhino Equipment.  I now modified my
wanpipe1.conf (port connected to PRI) and set TDMV_HWEC=YES
but I noticed that TE_CLOCK is set to NORMAL.

On wanpipe2.conf -- I have TDMV_HWEC=NO (I never want EC on my
FAX port, im assuming this is right) and the TE_CLOCK is set to MASTER.

Is this a correct setup for me?  Something in my stomach tells me it
is not.

Thanks for everyones assistance! I apprecaite it very much!

++Amaru