[asterisk-users] mISDN or BRIstuff ...

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Mon Sep 8 06:06:28 CDT 2008

Currently being frustrated trying to compile the latest mISDN and after
getting zero feedback from the isdn4linux list when I asked about it, so
wondering whether to jump ship to bristuff... (All HFC based cards)

mISDN has worked very well for me so-far - I have PBXs with 100+ days up
time and 1000's of calls using it, so it'll be hard for me to jump ship as
it were.. Although going over to a "unified" Zap structure does have it's
advantages too ...

So comments, ponderings or anecdotes, etc. ... ?

Gordon