[asterisk-users] Polycom BLF - multiple buddies

James Sneeringer jsneerin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 22:38:18 CDT 2008

I believe DEVSTATE() in 1.6 (backported to 1.4 in various places) will
let you arbitrarily control BLF, so you could control it in the
dialplan when an agent logs in or out (or pauses, or whatever).

Separately, you might be able to use sipsak (http://sipsak.org/) to
construct a SIP message that essentially forges an event to cause a
BLF state change on the phone. This guy is using it to control the MWI
light, so maybe it could be modified to control BLF:

http://www.siliconvp.us/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7

-James