[asterisk-users] PRI Splitter

FailSafe Inc. sales at failsafevoip.com
Thu Sep 4 12:44:00 CDT 2008

Everyone Interested,

The FSV-4PFS Order page has options for which pins you would like switched.

The default choice is T1/E1/POTS Pins (Pins 1,2,4,5)

Other possible choices are:
Ethernet (Pins 1,2,3,6)
and
All 8 Pins

Igor - you and I spoke before you ordered your devices.  I knew that you
intended to switch ethernet, so I of course picked that choice for you.

Craig - If you ordered the Ethernet switch and we mistakenly sent you a
T1/E1/Pots switch, please let me know via e-mail.  We'll get it exchanged
out right away.  Looking at your original order on our website, I don't see
the Ethernet option selected.  Either way, if you need a different
configuration, we will be happy to get it taken care of for you.

Bill
FailSafeVOIP, Inc.
"Safe is always better than failed"
http://www.failsafevoip.com