[asterisk-users] MixMonitor-Saving Recorded file with AgentId.

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Thu Sep 4 03:10:15 CDT 2008

Hi,

Is there any way of achieving what I have mentioned in my previous
email. Scenario:

I am recording all calls in queue. I want to save file in a way that I
can identify the agent for whom the recording ahs been made. The saved
file name should have something related to agent id or anything that I
could relate to.

Please give suggestions. I have checked agent.conf it dosent give much
help on this thing.

thanks