[asterisk-users] PRI Splitter

Igor Hernandez emistz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:52:55 CDT 2008

We recently got a fsv-4fps failover switch from failsafevoip and it
seems to be pretty solid and affordable for the ability to switch 4
trunks. It switches on power failure or death of asterisk.

The only drawback being that its an external enclosure, if you're short
of space on the rack it might be hard finding a spot for it.