[asterisk-users] PRI Splitter

Karl Fife asterisk-users at kfife.mailworks.org
Wed Sep 3 14:14:28 CDT 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 06:53:11 "Olivier" <oza-4h07 at myamail.com> said:

> and power it ...
>
> Maybe, an external USB port could be used to power the board but the
> "enclosure" question remains ...

You're right.  At this time there's no Rhino enclosure for the Single
Port Failover card, but it definitely designed to be powered by the
External USB port if you mount it externally.  If I ever need to mount
it externally, I'll get a $5 project box at radio shack if there's not
better available by then.