[asterisk-users] Asterisk voicemail message order

Robert Lister robl at linx.net
Wed Sep 3 14:41:33 CDT 2008

Hello,

Anyone know if there is a way to reverse the message order for saved
voicemail messages in asterisk (1.2.x)?

For example, when I listen to a new message and it moves to the Old folder,
the next time I retrieve messages from Old, start with the most recent
message rather than having to press 6 lots of times to plough through 20
messages to get to the most recent message?

(Or, an option to skip to the last message in a particular folder?)

Regards,

Rob