[asterisk-users] Congestion in Outgoing call through PRI

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Sep 3 10:33:45 CDT 2008

Octavio Ruiz wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Shariq Khan <shariqrazakhan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When i dial out any number through PRI it gives the following error every
>> time, while incoming calls works fine
>> I have sangoma E1 PRI card.
>>

> The output of a
>
> CLI>      pri intese debug
>
> at Asterisk CLI before make a test call would be very useful, libPRI
> 1.4.7 is just fine.

I am amazed no one else have suggested trying a different phone type
like an IAX2 softphone. (if i am right, this will work)

I get the feeling you are using a SIP based phone (hard or soft) and are
having issues with your router.  (i suggest you use port triggering, not
port forwarding (if you stick with SIP))

Note:  i am going from memory as to your initial CLI output.