[asterisk-users] Problem with Call Forward

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Sep 2 06:54:47 CDT 2008

Dpto. Datos Television Costa Blanca schrieb:

> Philipp Kempgen escribió:
>> Dpto. Datos Television Costa Blanca schrieb:
>>

>>> This is my first post here and I searched a lot for a solution without luck.
>>> Heres the problem; When I make a call forwarding from a extension to an
>>> external number (cell phone) it never work. Only work if the forward
>>> goes to another local extension. I dont know exactly what kind of
>>> information i should give so please, dont blame me much :P
>>>

>> Post the dialplan (extensions.conf or extensions.ael, depending
>> on which one you use).

> Hi, sorry but the extensions.conf is very large and cant post here.
> In www.torreviejaip.tv/extensions.txt is the extensions.conf file.
>
> All i can see in logs is the next:
> A user call to an extension wich have a CF to a cell phone (for
> example). Then, i see in the logs the call is trying to go throug Local/
> instead of Sip/ (i use a sip trunk for outgoing/incoming from external
> calls)

Don't really know how to help you with that dialplan.
I mean if you're able to write a dialplan like this go to the
Asterisk CLI at verbosity 3 (asterisk -rvvv) and have a look
what's happening. Or maybe post the output.

   Philipp Kempgen

--
http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de  -  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com
Amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de