[asterisk-users] Problem with Call Forward

Dpto. Datos Television Costa Blanca datos at tvt-datos.es
Tue Sep 2 03:45:07 CDT 2008

Philipp Kempgen escribió:
> Dpto. Datos Television Costa Blanca schrieb:
>

>> This is my first post here and I searched a lot for a solution without luck.
>> Heres the problem; When I make a call forwarding from a extension to an
>> external number (cell phone) it never work. Only work if the forward
>> goes to another local extension. I dont know exactly what kind of
>> information i should give so please, dont blame me much :P
>>

> Post the dialplan (extensions.conf or extensions.ael, depending
> on which one you use).
>

>    Philipp Kempgen

Hi, sorry but the extensions.conf is very large and cant post here.
In www.torreviejaip.tv/extensions.txt is the extensions.conf file.

All i can see in logs is the next:
A user call to an extension wich have a CF to a cell phone (for
example). Then, i see in the logs the call is trying to go throug Local/
instead of Sip/ (i use a sip trunk for outgoing/incoming from external
calls)

Thanks in advance.

Daniel B.