[asterisk-users] Asterisk with SC440 Dell(Big Problem)

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:35:23 CDT 2008

I have a Dell SC440 with Centos and Asterisk 1.4.21 and a card openvox D110PG, T1, when a person calling from the PTSN will listen to them but then begins to distort the voice I heard that name. I probe the card in another computer and it works perfectly. Anyone has any idea or help. I'm going crazy with this problem. Install Debian on this server and the same thing happened to me.
I bought this server and now it doesnt work with asterisk.
I will appreciate if somebody has any cluee or idea about this.

If anybody has this server i'd like to know everything about your config.
TIA

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase