[asterisk-users] XML Cisco config file

César García celord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:53:41 CDT 2008

Well guys I got it, I started up again making the xml file according to
this:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+phone+cisco+79x1+xml+configuration+files+for+SIP#Downgradingthefirmware

And... voila ! 7911G working with Asterisk and firmware 8.4.0!!! if anybody
need the xml, let me know :)

http://celord.blogspot.com/