[asterisk-users] XML Cisco config file

Lincoln King-Cliby lincoln at controlworks.com
Tue Oct 28 18:23:49 CDT 2008

I'm not sure if it's the only issue but you're going to have issues with

<phonelabel>Etiqueta_del_telefono</phonelabel>

The text within the <phonelabel> tag is a maximum of 11 or 12 characters (I can't remember off the top of my head), if it's longer than that--I count 21 characters in the example, the phone will reject the entire configuration file more or less silently (it is logged in the phone's debug log at http://<phone ip address>/ but there's no display on the phone itself).

That sounds like at least part of what's happening in your case.

--

Lincoln King-Cliby, CTS

Applications Engineer

ControlWorks Consulting, LLC

http://www.controlworks.com<http://www.controlworks.com/>

Crestron Authorized Independent Programmer