[asterisk-users] Re Fring: Open VPN client to be installed on the mobile, which mobile?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 06:41:31 CDT 2008

Hi Daniel;

1) What the SIP client that Nokia has it other than fring?
2) Coming back to open vpn: can open vpn cient work on Nokia? Do u have any idea about this?

If to talk about siphone, I did not test it, but does it work with Nokia?

Regards
Bilal

> [...]
> What about Nokia Communicator? Any other Nokia Family that accept to download fring on it?

Why do you want to use fring on a Nokia as they have a very good SIP
client ?

--
Daniel