[asterisk-users] gtalk/jingle full report

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Oct 27 18:41:01 CDT 2008

Hello everyone!
   Philippe, you told me to make a bugreport. Well, here it comes, I'm still
not sure, if tis is a bug or a miss-configuration.
   So I've put up a collection of configurations/output/debug files from a
simple asterisk session testing the gtalk call.
   You can download it here:
http://juliencoder.de/ap.txt
   Or I can mail it, just tell me where and I'll attach it to a mail.
   Please someone try to take a look, tell me what you'd need in addition and
I'll happily provide it.
   Kindest regards and thanks
            Julien

--------