[asterisk-users] hammering imap vmail storage

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Oct 27 09:17:41 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 10:11 -0400, Brendan Martens wrote:
> I found this in the sample voicemail.conf:
>
> ;pollmailboxes=no    ;   If mailboxes are changed anywhere outside of
> app_voicemail,
> ;                    ; then this option must be enabled for MWI to
> work.  This
> ;                    ; enables polling mailboxes for changes.
> Normally, it will
> ;                    ; expect that changes are only made when someone
> called in
> ;                    ; to one of the voicemail applications.
> ;                    ;   Examples of situations that would require
> this option are
> ;                    ; web interfaces to voicemail or an email client
> in the case
> ;                    ; of using IMAP storage.
> ;
> ;pollfreq=30         ;   If the "pollmailboxes" option is enabled,
> this option
> ;                    ; sets the polling frequency.  The default is
> once every
> ;                    ; 30 seconds.
>

> Maybe that will help?

I did see that in my research but looking at the app_voicemail.c in my
source pool, 1.4.17 doesn't seem to have such options.  :-(  I have not
done a bisection yet to find which release it was added.  Maybe it was
added in the 1.6 tree given that it was in the 1.6.1 source I found it.

Thanx for taking the time to find that and respond though.  I appreciate
the effort.

b.